Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sardarji jokes again!

Sardarji: I divorced my wife on the 1st night.
Friend: Why?
Sardarji: I saw the label on her panties, "Tested OK by Marks & Spencer".

Sardarji: Yaar my wife is very scared of water.
Friend: How did you know?
Sardarji: Twice when i got home i saw her having a bath with the security guard.

The Nurse was taking a blood sample from sardar. She held his finger
and squeezed for the blood. So the Sardar laughed.
Nurse: Why did you laugh
Sardarji: after this it is the urine test.

Husband & wife having dinner together.
Wife: Darling, tell me something that would make me both happy & sad.
Husband: Ur nipples r bettr than ur sister's!

On the first night of the marraige the husband gives the wife Rs.500 and says
" I have never done this for free"
Wife returns rs.200 and says "I have not charged more than this before".

1st Sardar to 2nd Sardar- Oye, i watch ur wife and u having sex every night !!
2nd Sardar is very upset and decides to teach 1st Sardar a lesson.
Both the Sardars meeet after a week and 1st Sardar repeat the same dialogue!!
Very bluntly the 2nd Sardar replies- Oye Bewakoof.........i was not at
home for last one week!!

No comments:

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...